Author, Composer, Performer, Arranger
Country : France
Born : 29 mai 1951 - Savigny sur Orge, FR
- 1957/1969 : Conservatory National of Musique - Prix de Violon et Prix d'Harmonie Class of Composition of Master E. P. STECKEL (STRAVINSKY and RAVEL's disciple)
- 1969/1972 : BAC A, 2 Economic Sciences and law
- 1972 : Member of 'Théatre National Populaire' T N P, 'Palais de Chaillot' in Paris under the Direction of Georges WILSON. Composer of the score of ' ARRABAL' s play, "Bella Ciao" directed by Georges LAVELLI.
- 1973 / 1990 : International carrier as composer, musician playing violon in various genre Pop- Music and Jazz Rock, singer under his name and several pseudonyms : KLASSIK, KLASSIK Richard, KLASSIK Generation, RICKY VAL in Dance Music. Record producer for PATHE MARCONI, MUSIDISC, CARRERE, SOCADISC ... MusicVidéo, and TV
- 1990 : Co-producer and public relation at CARRERE MUSIC
- 1990 /1992 : A & R of Group LEVITAN /CD ONE MUSIC - Managing Director of "les Editions Musicales LEVITAN"
- 1993 : Création of Independant Phonographic label "MUSIMEDIA" including RADIOS / TV / PRESSE / CLUBS departments (Distributed by Socadisc and Wagram Music)
- 1997 : Member of the " Société Civile des Producteurs Phonographiques Français"
- Composer - Arranger, member of S A C E M (Publishing Administration with FREGATE Music and by Jean DAVOUST Editeur),
- Record Producer Member of S C P P and commission of Télévision revenues,
- Member of ADAMI (Administration des droits des Artistes Musiciens Interprètes).